Saturday, February 5, 2011

when loneliness creeps in

Indeed l0neliness is the w0rst 0f all illness..
The l0nely s0uls d0nt have any friend..
They cann0t fit in pr0perly..
I feel s0 s0rry f0r being 0ne 0f them..
I understand when 0thers feel ann0yed 
when I hide quietly in the c0rner..
They think I d0nt want t0 mingle..
I think to0 much 0f myself..
They get it all wr0ng..
I wish they w0uld think that "maybe she's l0nely"..
f0r 0nly 0nce..
I'm s0 s0rry f0r n0t being a party animal..
It's just that I'm n0t c0mf0rtable..
But he likes t0 party..
That's the difference between me & him..
I used t0 blame him..
I used t0 think he was carefree..
Or maybe it was simply the fear 0f being cheated again..
These days 'm trying t0 let it g0..
I can't h0ld him captivated in my w0rld..
I'm happy in my 0wn w0rld..
S0 sh0uld he be in his 0wn w0rld..
He'll cheat again if he d0esn't l0ve me..
0nly then will I be able t0 set myself free..
Free 0f these fears & d0ubts..
F0r n0w I'm al0ne in my nest..
The anticipati0n m0unting..
But I guess I'm l0ving it..
I l0ve being l0nely..
But hate t0 realise that I'm al0ne

No comments:

Post a Comment